For the correct navigation through this web page and guarantee access to the users to all the contents advertised by SATLINK S.L., free of errors, physical files of personal information housed in the user’s own terminal, commonly known as browsing cookies, are used. Cookies allow us to remember preferences and recognize users in successive visits to the site, as well as to correctly visualize certain sections of the web.
Specifically, SATLINK S.L. uses the following cookies:
– PHPSESSID: strictly necessary technical cookie that contains the identifier of the session. It is deleted then the browser is closed.
– _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language is the session. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
– Ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in one year since the last update.
Specifically, we use the following Google Analytics cookies:
– _ga: enables the unique visits control function. The first time the user enters the website through a browser, the cookie will be installed. When the user re-enters with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in case the user changes the browser, another user will be considered. It expires two years after the last update.
– _gat: It is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used to limit the speed of request, that is, the limitation of data collection in high traffic sites. Expires at 10 minutes.
– _Utma: Registers the date of the first and last time the user visits the website. It expires two years after the last update.
– _Utmb: Registers the arrival time to the web page. Expires 30 minutes after the last update.
– _utmc: It is used for interoperability with the urchin.js. tracking code. It is deleted when the browser is closed.
– _Utmt: Process the type or request requested by the user. Expires at the end of the session.
– _Utmv: Segments demographic data. Expires at the end of the session.
– _Utmz: Stores the traffic source or a campaign to explain how the user arrive at the website. Expires after 6 months since the last update.
How can I enable, disable or block cookies?
Depending on the browser used, the procedure and access to the management of cookies may vary. To facilitate the process SATLINK puts at your disposal the following links of different web browser by way of consultation:
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
– Microsoft Explorer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
– Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
– Apple Safari MacOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
– Apple Safari dispositivos iOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html